2000 Ferrari F360 MODENA F1
This is a very nice European 360 with clean title and registration with Emissions Legal compliance in the strict state of California.
It is equipped with a Larini Racing Muffler that has a tone and performance gain that sets this car apart from most all other 360’s and very fun to drive. Not a garage queen perfect car but one that has been driven sparingly but kept up very nicely.
A complete new clutch system along with the 6-bolt from 3-bolt ring gear update campaign were installed a little over 1000 km ago. The PIS value was set tight with the factory Ferrari SD2 computer we have in house so the shifting is quick and tight.
The car was replaced by a new California for the client and upon deciding to sell the car as it was not getting driven. Prior to the decision to sell this car we installed new Cam Timing Belts along with new updated Hill Engineering Tensioner Bearings (the best) as well as new accessory belts.
The interior is free of the sticky residue so common with most Ferrari and is equipped with the optional factory Carbon Fiber/Leather Racing Seats.
It has a non-factory Eclipse CD3422 stereo system, but some would argue this is better.
The car is also equipped with a Battery Tender trickle charger you will note the controller behind the driver seat which goes with the car that you keep in your garage. The “pig-tail” that connects to the charger is mounted to the main power harness tastefully and correctly at the main junction block behind the seat.
Nero DS 1250
Black Leather Interior
Factory Optional Carbon Fiber/Leather Racing Seats
Optional factory Ferrari cloisonné “Shield” front Fenders
- 10 km’s on Cambelt & Tensioner Bearing upgrade Service performed at 16,202 km
- Larini Performance muffler
- 20″ GFG Wheels by Giovanna
- 6- Speed “F1” Formula 1 Electrically-controlled gearbox, designed on the basis of technologies used for racing cars
- Fresh Clutch with 6-Bolt ring gear update campaign performed
- Elclipse CD3422 Stereo System
- 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Top speed 184 mph
- F131B Type Engine 3586.2 cc (3.6 liter/218.8 cu-in) 90° V8 engine
- 11.1:1 Compression Ratio, 85mm bore x 79mm stroke
- 294 kw/400 bhp at 8500 rpm, Maximum torque 268 lbs-ft at 6000 rpm.
- The specific output of this remarkable 5-valve unit is 109bhp per liter
- 3174 lbs
- 20.5 mpg highway, 11.65 mph city “F1” transmission version
Please contact us for assistance.