2000 F360 MODENA F1
This is a very nice one owner example of a F1 360 Modena.
This car is factory original in every respect with zero modifications. The current owner has been meticulous in keeping all service and any issues corrected over its entire life.
A complete new clutch system along with the 6-bolt from 3-bolt ring gear update campaign were installed by Moorespeed at 18,098 miles/Feb 2009. The PIS value was set correctly tight with the factory Ferrari SD2 computer we have in house so the shifting is quick and tight. Brake discs and pads were also replaced during the clutch service. The Timing Variator Campaign was performed early on by Barrett Ferrari San Antonio.
There are a few rock chips from normal driving but this car really needs nothing to enjoy.
The interior is free of the sticky residue so common with most all Ferrari from the 348 and later.
Nero DS 1250
Charcoal Black Leather Interior
- All Books & Records, All Services up to date including Timing Belts
- Original Window Sticker
- 1-Owner car
- 6- Speed “F1” Formula 1 Electrically-controlled gearbox, designed on the basis of technologies used for racing cars
- Fresh Clutch with 6-Bolt ring gear update campaign performed
- Factory Mexico Pro Becker Ferrari Stereo System
- 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Top speed 184 mph
- F131B Type Engine 3586.2 cc (3.6 liter/218.8 cu-in) 90° V8 engine
- 11.1:1 Compression Ratio, 85mm bore x 79mm stroke
- 294 kw/400 bhp at 8500 rpm, Maximum torque 268 lbs-ft at 6000 rpm.
- The specific output of this remarkable 5-valve unit is 109bhp per liter
- 3174 lbs
- 20.5 mpg highway, 11.65 mph city “F1” transmission version