1998 Ferrari 550 Maranello
This is a very nice 550 that needs nothing with clean Texas title, registration with Current State Inspection including Emissions Legal OBD2 compliance
It is equipped with a Larini Racing Muffler that has a tone and performance gain that sets this car apart from most all other 360’s and very fun to drive. Not a garage queen perfect car but one that has been driven sparingly but kept up very nicely.
A complete new clutch system along with the 6-bolt from 3-bolt ring gear update campaign were installed a little over 1000 km ago. The PIS value was set tight with the factory Ferrari SD2 computer we have in house so the shifting is quick and tight.
The car was replaced by a new California for the client and upon deciding to sell the car as it was not getting driven. Prior to the decision to sell this car we installed new Cam Timing Belts along with new updated Hill Engineering Tensioner Bearings (the best) as well as new accessory belts.
The interior is free of the sticky residue so common with most Ferrari and is equipped with the optional factory Carbon Fiber/Leather Racing Seats.
It has a non-factory Eclipse CD3422 stereo system, but some would argue this is better.
The car is also equipped with a Battery Tender trickle charger you will note the controller behind the driver seat which goes with the car that you keep in your garage. The “pig-tail” that connects to the charger is mounted to the main power harness tastefully and correctly at the main junction block behind the seat.
Rosso Corsa /Tan Leather Interior
Only 18,000 miles!
Clean, Original, Modern day Daytona
- All Services up to date
- Factory original wheels
- F133A Type Engine 5.5 L 5474 cc (334 in³) naturally aspirated V12 with 4 valves per cylinder, dual overhead cams and variable length intake manifold.
- Engine Produces: 485 HP at 7000 rpm and 419 lb·ft) at 5000 rpm.
- Bore and stroke is 88 x 75 mm.
- The F133A Engine won the “over 4 litre” class of the International Engine of the Year award for 2000 and 2001.
- 6-speed Manual Transmission, one of the last “gated” shifter V12 Ferrari models you can buy
- Original Becker Ferrari Mexico Pro Stereo
- 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 4.2 seconds
- 0 to 100 mph in 9.6 seconds.
- The ¼ mile time is 12.5 seconds at 116.9 mph.
- The top speed is 199.0 mph